My exhibition at Båstad Bjäre Konstförening in Båstad is coming up soon!

During autumn I have been working on a theme I call " Vessels for plants and flowers". They are also an experiment with form and color as allways with my work in ceramics!











As the work proceeded I came up with those reliefs, placed on the wall. With them I could be more playful and see how the colors workt together.





The vessels are between 20-50 cm in diameter and 25-50 cm high. The reliefs are between 15-25 cm sideways,

Wellcome to Anna Ulin´s and Anna Nilsson´s exhibition at Båstad Bjäre Konstförening, 8 November - 26 November 2014.  See more information here
My exhibition at Båstad Bjäre Konstförening in Båstad is coming up soon! My exhibition at Båstad Bjäre Konstförening in Båstad is coming up soon! Reviewed by Anna Ulin Ceramics on 23:32 Rating: 5

Inga kommentarer:

Använder Blogger.